The Bells & Whistles Theater is a unique, intimate and immersive experience for 100 fans of The Lesbian Romantic.
- Treat yourself to all the stories as they are meant to be experienced: intense, immersive and with all the bells & whistles!
- Be the first to know, to read or to listen! As a theater member, you’ll enjoy new releases weeks or even months before anyone else does.
- Be part of the story: vote on new scenes, suggest character names and share your ideas!
- Discover extra scenes that will never be available outside of the theater!
- Choose your seat number and receive a member-only collectable ticket in the mail. The sooner you join, the more seats are still available to choose from!
- Go behind-the-scenes like never before with the In The Wings podcast.
Become a VIP Theater Member and make your experience even more exclusive, magical and fun!
- Discover VIP-only, personal surprises in the mail
- Go on a tour in Ghent or Bruges with Sigrid as your guide! (If you’re visiting, let me know well in advance so we can find a suitable day and time!)
- Chat or video chat with Sigrid about upcoming episodes, new stories, your favorite characters and other exciting topics!
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if all 100 seats are taken?
Then the Theater is sold out! The good news: I have enough funding to keep the podcast going. The bad news: you won’t be able to access any of the exclusive content until a seat opens back up!
Is this a paid subscription?
Yes, the Bells & Whistles Theater is a paid subscription, offered on the website ‘Patreon.’ You’ll have to sign up for Patreon to join The Bells & Whistles Theater. Patreon is a trustworthy website that helps creators make a living.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time. Even better: there’s a Smile Guarantee. If the Theater doesn’t make you a very happy fan with a big smile on your face, I’ll issue you a refund immediately. No questions asked!
I don’t want to sign up for Patreon. Is there another way?
I’m afraid not. The Bells & Whistles Theater is exclusively available through Patreon. You can choose not to log in often, though. You’ll get a private feed for your podcast player and listen to the releases there, for example.
Why are the prices on Patreon listed without VAT/ sales tax?
Ah, yes, that’s annoying. Patreon displays the price without applicable taxes because taxes are different around the world. After you select a membership and share your location, they’ll calculate how much taxes will need to be added. I know, it sucks.
Do I have to share my address with you?
No, you don’t. You can choose not to share your address with me and I won’t send you things through the mail. You can also choose to use a nickname and not reveal your real name.
I don’t know how to use Patreon
No problem! If you run into any issues, I’ll be happy to help you out. I can share instructions or we can have a chat about what’s not working. We’ll figure it out together!
🙀Not ready to join the Theater?
That’s fine! You can join my Patreon page for free! Get the latest news about the podcast, exclusive previews and some free extras now and then 😉 You don’t even have to create an account!
You don’t want to become a member, but you do want to support the podcast?
If you want to support The Lesbian Romantic, but don’t want a subscription, you can send a one-time or monthly gift directly through the form below.
Choose the amount and frequency that feels right to you. You have the option to set up a recurring gift, but you don’t have to. Recurring gifts can be cancelled at any time.
Your payment will be processed securely. Once it is completed, you’ll see a thank you page and you’ll receive an email receipt. Check the Payment FAQ for more information.
The Lesbian Romantic is a part of Cheesecake Media, my legal (for-profit) business entity. That’s because I still work as a marketing consultant to pay my bills and the costs of producing this podcast. Contributions to TLR are not tax deductible.