My fellow romantics,
Y’all know I am a great admirer of Brené Brown’s work. That’s why it’s important to me this wonderful podcast community is a safe space for everyone.
I’d like to share this advice from Brown with you as the guidelines for the community on this website.
- B = Boundaries – Respect your own and those of others.
- R = Reliability – Be reliable and authentic (real).
- A = Accountability – Own your mistakes, apologise and make amends.
- V = Vault – What we share with you, you will hold in confidence (and we do the same with you). No gossiping. Respect confidentiality.
- I = Integrity – Choose courage over comfort. Choose what’s right over what’s fun, easy or fast. Practise your values, don’t just profess them.
- N = Non-judgement & reciprocity. Offer and ask for help. Don’t think less of yourself for needing help. (Otherwise, you’ll judge others for asking for help.)
- G = Generosity – Believe in the best in others even when they disappoint you. People are doing the best they can.